These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of any products from cecplastering.co.uk. By placing an order for any of our plaster moulding products you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and policies set out below or within the website. Nothing in these conditions affects your rights as a consumer.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with cecplastering.co.uk. CEC Plastering, at its discretion, may change, modify, add or remove these terms and conditions at any time and therefore it is important to read these each time you make a purchase order.
Due to the nature of our special order products, we DO NOT accept returns and do not issue refunds except when the buyer establishes proof that the damage is due to a defect in materials or workmanship. Our plaster moulding products are classified as a ‘Special Order’ under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations (2000). These goods cannot be returned, except by special arrangement. In the event a product is delivered damaged, we will replicate and send out for delivery as soon as possible to replace the damaged item. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to ensure that the goods ordered are suitable for the Buyer’s purpose.
- CEC Plastering has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the images of our products that appear on our website. Any typographical or clerical error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of an offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
Product sizes may vary minimally from those shown.
- Photographs provided on the website are for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly match the Product itself due to them being handmade.
- The goods are considered to be accepted and shall be dispatched at the buyer’s risk. All possible risks are considered to be passed on to the buyer at the time of acceptance as defined here.
- All goods must be paid for in advance.
- Dates and times estimated for delivery are approximate only. We try to give as accurate a date as possible. The Seller shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in delivery of the plaster mouldings.
- Where an order contains more than one item, products will be shipped and delivered at the same time once all items are available, unless otherwise agreed.
- We cannot be held responsible for any delays by the carrier.
- We try to encourage customers to ensure that the product that they are ordering is the correct size and style for their purpose. Please contact us beforehand should you have any queries about the product and its suitability.
- We recommend that you wait to organise tradespeople to install your goods until you have received your order in full. We cannot be held liable for any delays in orders. We do offer an optional installation service by our own team.
- A receipt signature is required on delivery. Please note that this signature is your acceptance that the correct number of packages has been delivered undamaged. If there is obvious damage to the packaging please ensure that you sign for the goods as damaged, check the contents and advise us of damage immediately. If the packaging is in good order you will still need to check the contents are in good order, although you don’t need the courier to wait while you do this. Whilst damage is rare, any damage should be notified to us within 24 hours of the day you receive your delivery. Any damaged goods that are notified in this way will be replaced immediately. The buyer shall not be entitled to reject the goods in whole or in part after such date.
- The seller shall not be liable for damages assessed after acceptance of the goods, except when the buyer establishes proof that the damage is due to a defect in materials or workmanship. In any case, the liability of the seller is limited to a period of 1 year and, to the choice of the seller, to the replacement of the products or refunding of the concerned products.
- In no event shall the seller be liable for any damage due to improper use, bad installation, improper maintenance or negligence by the buyer or any third party.
- CEC Plastering shall not be held to compensate for any additional damage.
- Your statutory rights remain unaffected.